|"Where Does the Dream Continue?! The Search for Super Saiyan God!"|
|Rōmaji||Yume no Tsuzuki wa Dokoda!? Sūpā Saiyajin Goddo wo Sagase!|
|Arc||Hakaishin Beerus Arc|
|Japanese||July 19, 2015|
"Where Does the Dream Continue?! The Search for Super Saiyan God!" (夢の続きはどこだ！？超サイヤ人ゴッドを探せ！, Yume no Tsuzuki wa Dokoda!? Sūpā Saiyajin Goddo wo Sagase!) is the third episode of the Dragon Ball Super anime.
Fearing what might happen now that the Hakaishin is awake, the Kaiōshin urge North Kaiō to ensure that Son Gokū never finds out about Beerus. However, Gokū overhears the conversation and becomes curious. Back in his temple, Beerus and Whis continue their search for the Super Saiyan God. They soon learn of Son Gokū and his feats and decide to pay him and North Kaiō a visit. Meanwhile, back on Earth, Gokū's friends and family members being gathering on the cruise ship for Bulma's birthday party, except for Vegeta who is still training to overpower Gokū and everyone else in the Universe.
- Whis' comment that the "Super Saiyan God" name is "rather exaggerated" first mentioned in the movie script by way of a comment from the author Akira Toriyama.
- There are some differences between Dragon Ball Z: God and God and Dragon Ball Super in this episode:
- In the movie, the bingo tournament held at Bulma’s birthday party was simply titled "Bingo Tournament" (ビンゴ大会). However, it was re-titled as "Super Bingo Tournament" (超ビンゴ大会), maybe an obvious reference to the series’ title.
- Furthermore, in this episode, even the Oracle Fish had forgotten the term "Super Saiyan God", and Beerus had threatened her by claiming to drop two of her regular three feeding times if she did not remember. This was not present in the movie, and the Oracle Fish remembered the moment Beerus requested the information.
- Moreover, in the episode, after being told by the Oracle Fish of the Super Saiyan God, Beerus took a hot bath. In the movie, after conversing with the Oracle Fish, Beerus and Whis headed directly to North Kaiō's planet.
- Additionally, in this episode, Whis informed Beerus of Gokū beating Freeza while the Hakaishin was bathing, and Beerus had intended to head to Kaiō's planet. In the movie, Whis informed Beerus of this after the Hakaishin woke up to eat, and they encountered the Oracle Fish before leaving.
- North Kaiō mentions that the other Kaiō make fun of him for being dead. This originated in the Anoyoichi Budōkai anime-filler, which Toriyama provided some input and design material into, following the Cell Games in the Dragon Ball Z as West Kaiō (there with Paikuhan) notices North Kaiō’s halo and proceeds to laugh at him for dying.
- The wedding attire showing in the photo Gohan presents Piccolo doesn't match the one at the end of Dragon Ball Z anime series.
- The fact Old Kaiōshin mentions that Beerus is the one who had sealed him away in the Z Sword all those years ago was first introduced by author Akira Toriyama in the June 2014 issue of Saikyō Jump.
- In one scene, while Gohan, Videl, and Chi-Chi are talking with Bulma after arriving at her birthday party, Videl's black leggings is mistakenly disappeared and her bare legs are shown instead. Later scenes, as the group turns to look over at Muten Rōshi and Oolong ogling womens on the beach, her leggings suddenly reappear.
|Son Gokū||Masako Nozawa|
|Son Gohan||Masako Nozawa|
|Son Goten||Masako Nozawa|
|Kame Sennin||Masaharu Satō|
|Mister Satan||Unshō Ishizuka|
|Artificial Human No. 18||Miki Itō||Kōzō Shioya|
|Kibito Kaiōshin||Shin'ichirō Ōta|
|Old Kaiōshin||Ryōichi Tanaka|
|Oracle Fish||Shōko Nakagawa|